Background Image for Header:
This In-College Scholarship Program (ICSP) is reserved for current AFROTC freshmen and sophomore cadets and is awarded based on merit during fall and spring semesters.
- Must be at least 17 at contracting, and not have turned 31 as of 31 December of commissioning year.
- Must be a US citizen or be able to obtain US citizenship by the end of the projected term of scholarship activation.
- Must have 3.0+ cGPA and passing AFOQT (if taken).
- Must have a passing Air Force Physical Fitness Assessment and meeting BMI/BF standards within 15 days of contracting.
- Must have a CERTIFIED Department of Defense Medical Evaluation Board (DoDMERB) physical examination or equivalent that 'Meets Medical Standards for Accession' or is 'Qualified'.
There are two types of ICSP scholarships:
TYPE 1: Pays 100% of college tuition and authorized fees at any public or private institution with an AFORTC detachment for cadets pursuing a technical major. Recipients of this scholarship will also receive a monthly living expense stipend and an annual book stipend.
TYPE 2: Pays up to $18,000 per year ($9,000 per semester, or $6,000 per quarter) in college tuition and authorized fees at any public or private institution with an AFROTC detachment. WVU will cap the annual tuition and fees at $18,000. Recipients of this scholarship will also receive a monthly living expense stipend and an annual book stipend.
For more information regarding the ICSP go to www.afrotc.com/scholarships.